It’s been nearly two months since I’ve cleaned up my reader feeds. I’ve added back some of my subscriptions back then but for most parts I’ve still been using the Software Testing Club’s blogger feeds. This evening, I felt like updating my subscriptions and highlighting some more blogs that I enjoy reading:
- The Tester’s Headache (http://testers-headache.blogspot.com/) – I first found out about his blog through one of his posts on the carnival of testers. I like those carnival of testers posts especially when I get too busy to catch up on my reader feeds.
- Purple Box Testing (http://ubertest.hogfish.net/)
- Test This Blog (http://www.testthisblog.com/) – This is also one of the first few blogs that I subscribed to. If I’m not mistaken, I think it was this post that reeled me in.
- Marlena’s Blog: Testing and Coding…Concurrently (http://marlenacompton.com) – She helped bring weekend testing to the ANZ region. Thanks to her, I’m getting more testing brain food.
- Adam Goucher: Quality through Innovation (http://adam.goucher.ca)
- Selenadelesie.com (http://www.selenadelesie.com/) – It was one of her blog posts that finally prompted me to take the BBST course.
- +1 testing (http://plusonetesting.wordpress.com/)