An interesting find… Capgemini, Sogeti and HP co-sponsored the 5th edition of the World Quality Report.
It examines the current state of application quality and testing practices across the globe, as well as emerging trends that may affect the future of testing within the next two years.
On page 9 of the 64-page report, it lists the following recommendations:
- Improve reporting of business-oriented metrics to demonstrate the value of QA
- Innovate and optimize QA operations for return on investment
- Establish a specialized function for mobile testing
- Make greater use of the cloud for testing
- Establish test environment and test data management practices
- Integrate testing into agile projects